Friday, January 06, 2006

Entering the cyberworld

Ah, I have entered the world of blogging. It's 1:30 on Saturday morning and we just got done watching one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Never, if given the chance, watch 40 Year old Virgin. I, of course was not in charge of the movie selection for the evening, (Duh) and we were originally going to rent Wedding Crashers, which may have turned out to be the second worse movie I've ever seen, who knows.
I officially have one more day to sleep in before the grind begins again. Unfortunately I need to clean tommorrow and work on a project that may eventually pay me money (if I ever finish it). So I don't know if I really should sleep in, but given that it's getting on toward 2 am, I likely will.
Oh, so this is the inane chatter someone writes in a blog. When I read other people's they seem so much more interesting. Well, I always was the guinea pig, too domesticated for my own good. But perhaps now that I have entered cyberspace I'll become a more facinating person, or at least others will have the chance to read about my boring life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home