Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Paper Writing a' la Amy

Okay, so it's more like paper writing a' la the Amy method backwards. In other words, I typed out all the quotes, now I'm filling in around. It's harder than it sounds.
This is a writing break from the first paper of the semester, a Christian Ethics paper on the method of Christian Ethics. Basically I have to vomit up what the last four class sessions and about 200 pages of reading have been about. Then I can "critique" it, if I dare. Usually when I critique things I get comments back like "I'm not sure you understand (fill in the name of a theologian here)" or "This is not quite right." So I'm sure my critique will be brief and prefunctory, if I have one. This is just a brief window into my world. Now back to the paper.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger amylea said...

mmmm paper vomit. Like Rhetoric Poo, only less digested.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger amylea said...

oooh, let's write about religion, ethics and rhetoric (or some title including those three words) for some conference somewhere!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Joanne Lehman said...

Blogging is beautiful--so much more beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home