Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ethics of the Flu

Viruses have no ethics. If they did, they would understand that now is not the time to infest my body. I have too much to do. Like right now, I should be writing another crappy ethics paper. Although at least this one expects a certain amount of creativity (this is what happens when professors with completely different teaching styles/ personalities try to team teach, you end up with wildly disparate assignments.) This time I'm supposed to come up with my "Top Ten" Ethical principles from the Bible a la David Letterman. (gasp, creative thought!). Actually the papers not so bad, but most of my body is telling me that just being vertical (or partially vertical) right now is too much effort.
I'm fairly certian I caught this from Brandon who thinks he got it by going to the Doctors office last week, but who knows. It could have been nearly anyone, anywhere. The news keeps showing Virginia as a "red state" for the flu (as in, the flu alert level is red). I knew I should have gotten a flu shot. Maybe I just need a nap, or at least I can try to convince myself that I need a nap.
Well, I suppose I should get on with the paper. The sooner I'm done the sooner I can go home and get in bed.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Poo on the flu

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Joanne Lehman said...

Let's just hope that if you've been eatenbyseminary that IT won't get the flu, that could be o-o-o-o!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home